Ecommerce Copyriting Services ✍️
We have the ability to deliver large volumes of product descriptions, category pages and other SEO content quickly and easily. Get in touch today to discuss your e-commerce content project
Why Copify for ecommerce copywriting? 🤔
We know that just like your customers, you expect rapid service. With our vast team of content writers, we can turn around huge amounts of copy in a quick timeframe.
Formatted for all platforms
Whatever platform you are selling on, whether its a marketplace or your own ecommerce site, we can format your content for quick and easy publishing.
We know how to incorporate relevant keywords strategically within your content to maximise your SEO results.
Recent Ecommerce Copywriting projects
Caravan, van and motorhome guides for the UK's leading motoring website.
Compelling product descriptions and category page content for Europe’s number-one beauty retailer.
Over 1,000 pages of SEO-optimised travel content produced and deployed via a bespoke XML feed.
Multilingual content for leading virtual mobile network, published via WordPress
"Copify are always on hand to help us with our content when we need it. Briefing them is very easy and their writers always come back with great quality content.”
How to place an order for ecommerce content
Getting your content could not be easier.
1) Contact our sales team to discuss your requirements in more detail - we can give you a quote and approximate timescales.
2) We'll write up a sample for you to sign off on.
3) Once we're happy we're on the right track, we can ramp up production and have all of your copy written in no time at all.
Ecommerce Copywriting FAQs
1. Product Descriptions: These are descriptions of the features, functions, and benefits of a product or service.
2. Category pages: Category pages are used to group similar products together and help customers navigate to the right product.
3. Blog posts: Blog posts can be used to educate customers about a product or service and establish your brand as an expert in the field.
There is no one-size-fits-all answer to this question, as the optimal length of ecommerce product descriptions will depend on the product and the brand. However, generally speaking, product descriptions should be long enough to provide the customer with all the relevant information they need to make an informed purchase decision, but not so long that it is overly wordy and off-putting. A good rule of thumb is to aim for product descriptions that are between 200 and 500 words in length.
The optimal word count for ecommerce category page content will depend on the nature of the product and the desired level of detail. However, most experts suggest aiming for between 200-300 words for category page content, as it is important to provide enough information without overwhelming shoppers.
1. Start by researching relevant keywords related to your e-commerce business and the products you are selling. Consider using keyword research tools like Google Keyword Planner, SEMrush, and Moz Keyword Explorer to find the most popular, relevant keywords related to your business.
2. Look at the content your competitors are publishing and look their keyword usage. This will give you an idea of what keywords they are targeting and how they are using them in their content.
3. Use tools like Google Search Console and Google Trends to monitor search trends for your industry and products. This will help you determine which keywords you are ranking for, which you can improve on by updating or adding more content, and which are being searched for the most.
Get an ecommerce copywriting quote
Contact our friendly sales team today to discuss your ecommece content requirements in more detail